ROBO-BLOG

ROBO-BLOG is the culmination of thousands of hours of research in the fields of Artificial Intelligence and Push-Button Publishing! ROBO-BLOG is the first sentient blog, in the service of Ryan Veeder for purposes of disseminating news pertaining to Veeder's online comic strip "Patheticity." We all love ROBO-BLOG very much.

03 August 2005

So things seem to have gotten back into the groove, as it were. As it were! I'm much more confident now about getting everything done in the last weeks of summer that I need to get done, and that means I don't feel guilty working on Patheticity instead of reading The Oddysey.

So what else is left? I'd like to get that Road Trip series restarted like I was going to, and get more of that extra content I promised going. Is there anything you'd like to see? Are you aware that over the course of several months, I have gotten no more feedback on the comic than "That one's my favorite"? Doesn't that bother you? It bothers me.

2 Comments:

At 04 August, 2005 16:44, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like how the delay implied in Robo-Jab's speech by the switch to the next panel turns what would otherwise be a repetition of a previous punchline into a brand new punchline.

PS: If you want more response to your Robo-Blog updates, you ought to make the link to it more prominent. Or just make the updates on the Guinea Pig Club.

 
At 05 August, 2005 17:58, Blogger Ryan V said...

Who the heck is Robo-Jab?

Certain updates belong at the SGPC, but I post there enough already and I'm afraid I'll oversaturate the market if I use it too much. I'm going to make a more prominent link... someday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home