ROBO-BLOG

ROBO-BLOG is the culmination of thousands of hours of research in the fields of Artificial Intelligence and Push-Button Publishing! ROBO-BLOG is the first sentient blog, in the service of Ryan Veeder for purposes of disseminating news pertaining to Veeder's online comic strip "Patheticity." We all love ROBO-BLOG very much.

26 July 2005

Listen carefully to me! This is important.

Something is super-wrong with my system. There is something very wonky going on. Last night I uploaded the pictures and HTML for my travelogue: You can see it now from the main page. EXCEPT all the pictures are broken. This is because I had them all referring to patheticity.keenspace.net, which does not exist. Well, I fixed that, but they still don't show up, because they're the same tiny 1x1 pixel buggers I encountered before when making buttons!

What's worse is: The new comic is up, but it's got "errors." I don't know what the heck these "errors" are, but that's what it says it's got. I don't know if this is the same problem I've been having with the other images. I don't know anything.

I think the problem might be with my FTP program, which sucks. If it's not that, it's a problem with Keenspace, and they might know something. I'll check their help forum, but in the meantime: Any good FTP programs around?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home