ROBO-BLOG

ROBO-BLOG is the culmination of thousands of hours of research in the fields of Artificial Intelligence and Push-Button Publishing! ROBO-BLOG is the first sentient blog, in the service of Ryan Veeder for purposes of disseminating news pertaining to Veeder's online comic strip "Patheticity." We all love ROBO-BLOG very much.

10 July 2005

Hey, guys! What's up?

NOT-MUCH-HOW-ABOUT-YOU

I wasn't talking to you, Robo-Blog! I was talking to all my fans out there in Internet land!

I-KNEW-THAT
I-WAS-ATTEMPTING-TO-GAIN-YOUR-ATTENTION

Why's that, Robo-Blog?

YOU-HAVE-NOT-INTERACTED-WITH-ME
AS-OF-LATE

That's because I'm busy making Patheticity comics!

I-REALIZE-PATHETICITY-IS-OF-HIGHER-PRIORITY

And sitting around on my butt watching television! Okay, Robo-Blog, I've got some news for my fans, so you need to shut up.

First of all, I fixed the buttons on the main page. I fixed them by deleting them out of existence. I just highlighted all the HTML and just hit that delete key and got rid of them. Then I replaced it with a brief introduction to the comic and website for new viewers, because I'm a nice guy.

I also redid the Important Things essay again. I'll never be happy with that dang thing.

And there is some important news for you, the readers! Next week (July 18-22), I'm taking a vacation from comics, like Garry Trudeau. Since I'm not about to run old Patheticities over again, I'm asking you, the readers to submit guest strips! I'll take the good ones and let everyone see them! Guest strips should be sent via "e-mail" to andrew dot irony at gmail dot com. Don't worry about file size: gmail gives me over two gigs of space! They love me!

Deadline for guest strips is Wednesday! Don't be late, or I'll just put up more Desert Animals!

1 Comments:

At 13 July, 2005 11:33, Blogger Simon Roberts said...

Posted this on that other forum but I'll say it here too on the off-chance someone reads this and not that: I'd do a guest comic, but I have maybe a three out of twenty in artistic skill. Maybe even two and a half, I don't know, I measure it about as often as I play the guitar.

The point is, I'd love to do a guest script but I'd still need someone to draw the thing. I guess we only have until 5 CST to figure this out, that's about three and a half hours from now, but it's worth a shot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home