ROBO-BLOG

ROBO-BLOG is the culmination of thousands of hours of research in the fields of Artificial Intelligence and Push-Button Publishing! ROBO-BLOG is the first sentient blog, in the service of Ryan Veeder for purposes of disseminating news pertaining to Veeder's online comic strip "Patheticity." We all love ROBO-BLOG very much.

29 June 2005

Today's comic is going to be late. My connection still has not recovered from whatever was plaguing it that fateful Saturday night. Therefore I am warning you, the readers, that you should not expect comics on schedule for a while. Of course, I will be doing my best (whatever that is) to get comics done early so that the sporadic connection becomes less of a problem. I already have Friday's comic done.

In other news: I got some fan art! This guy just came up to my door around lunch time and gave it to me. It was so cool! No, it's not creepy; I know him. I'll ask his permission, then I'll upload it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home