ROBO-BLOG

ROBO-BLOG is the culmination of thousands of hours of research in the fields of Artificial Intelligence and Push-Button Publishing! ROBO-BLOG is the first sentient blog, in the service of Ryan Veeder for purposes of disseminating news pertaining to Veeder's online comic strip "Patheticity." We all love ROBO-BLOG very much.

22 June 2005

Sorry about that! The late updates are not my fault! See, me and my family went up to the lake for a few days. As we were leaving, I was on and off the computer, trying to upload the comics for Monday and today (The comics you are missing). However, the dang blasted internet wasn't working for me, and I had to leave with the comics still sitting around on my USB thing. I would have warned you guys about late comics, but I couldn't.

I couldn't do anything about it!

So the comics will appear tomorrow and Friday. In other news, I still can't figure out what's wrong with the buttons on the front page. The updated pages at http://patheticity.keenspace.com/cast.html, /important.html,
/archive.html, and /extra.html are up and running, though. You can go check them out if you want. I made new pictures and slightly different bios for the cast page, and added a long inane essay to the Important Things page.

The problem with the buttons, for those who care, is that for some reason they are all appearing as tiny 1x1 pixel buggers that you can't see or click on. I think that's the problem. It's hard to tell. If anyone has experience with this sort of thing, they should use the "comment" feature of Blogger to help me please help me. Please.

3 Comments:

At 28 June, 2005 12:59, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm...

How much control do you have over the HTML?

 
At 29 June, 2005 10:48, Blogger Ryan V said...

I have complete control over the HTML. Unlimited power, Sidious might say. You can view the source for yourself; I didn't do anything different from any other images. I'm almost certain that something is happening to the images when they're uploaded.

 
At 30 June, 2005 16:17, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you could try changing the img tag to explicitly state the height and width. *Shrugs.* That's all I got.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home