ROBO-BLOG

ROBO-BLOG is the culmination of thousands of hours of research in the fields of Artificial Intelligence and Push-Button Publishing! ROBO-BLOG is the first sentient blog, in the service of Ryan Veeder for purposes of disseminating news pertaining to Veeder's online comic strip "Patheticity." We all love ROBO-BLOG very much.

23 July 2005

Gee whiz you guys! I didn't get any guest comics! I didn't get them on time, at least. I couldn't check my email a lot, so I didn't know! Also I couldn't upload Comic #60!

(TIME PASSES.)

You can: CLICK HERE to see a tiny thumbnail of #60; this is an artifact of my failed attempt to upload the comic to Blogger Images on someone else's computer so that the comic could be seen without my actually officially uploading it. It is uploaded now, hoorah, and will appear tomorrow. It is a big, long comic, one that might even make up for my week-long absence.

I actually did get one guest comic. I didn't see it, what with being gone. It was pretty good; I will add it to the Extras page, along with another piece of fan art. You guys are great! So great!

Where was I, for a week? Well, you will have to wait for my ComicCon Journal to find out. But I will give you a hint: I was not at ComicCon. At all.

2 Comments:

At 25 July, 2005 07:42, Blogger Simon Roberts said...

WIZMO YOU TOTALLY GOT A GUEST COMIC

I did not SEE it up this past week.

In fact, I didn't even see the promised Desert Animals. You may have already lost readers!

 
At 25 July, 2005 18:11, Blogger Ryan V said...

I would think that by now, what with all my SGPC posts, that you would have caught on!

I didn't find your (awesome) guest comic because I couldn't check my e-mail because my connection didn't work!

I didn't put up the Desert Animals because I couldn't upload anything because my connection didn't work!

Tomorrow, everyone will see the GREAT BIG COMIC #60 EXTRAVAGANZA and my journal of my travels over the past week.

During tomorrow I will try to add the buttons that never worked, and the Links page, and your (brilliant) guest comic, and this other fanart I got, and maybe draw another comic! Eventually I will get back in the swing of things; you need to trust me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home