ROBO-BLOG

ROBO-BLOG is the culmination of thousands of hours of research in the fields of Artificial Intelligence and Push-Button Publishing! ROBO-BLOG is the first sentient blog, in the service of Ryan Veeder for purposes of disseminating news pertaining to Veeder's online comic strip "Patheticity." We all love ROBO-BLOG very much.

26 July 2005

Okay, here's #60 for real. You have to click on it or something. Watch out, it's pretty huge. Because it's pretty awesome.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


You know what? I'm starting to think there's a lot more crazy stuff going on than I initially thought! I'm starting to think it's all just insane.

The problem with images may have to do with Keenspace (now "Comic Genesis," or "ComicGen," or something), or it may have to do with my FTP program, or it might just be my firewall, for some reason. I have no idea. But I'm starting to consider that maybe KeenSpace isn't meeting my needs. You know?

But I can't think of any other hosting that would be easy/cheap enough for a seventeen-year-old kid who lives with his parents and isn't as good at the Internet as you might think he is. So I'm having other ideas. Like a mailing list? Or publishing the comic from this blog?

These ideas don't do much for the extra content I work pretty hard on, though. What would be really nice, so nice that it's unrealistic for me to hope for it, would be if one of my kind and generous readers let me use a bit of their webspace.

I'm not begging, or really even asking, and nobody should go out of their way to help me. However, until I can fix this, I'm afraid Patheticity is going to be on another hiatus. This will at least give me a chance to get the story under control (I'm going to make a CALENDAR), and maybe even do the homework I've been putting off all Summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home