ROBO-BLOG

ROBO-BLOG is the culmination of thousands of hours of research in the fields of Artificial Intelligence and Push-Button Publishing! ROBO-BLOG is the first sentient blog, in the service of Ryan Veeder for purposes of disseminating news pertaining to Veeder's online comic strip "Patheticity." We all love ROBO-BLOG very much.

22 August 2005

Okay, folks, here's the game plan: Comics every day from Tuesday to Friday, then nothing on Saturday and Sunday, and then Monday we start back on the Mon-Wed-Fri schedule. Got it?

5 Comments:

At 25 August, 2005 10:46, Blogger Simon Roberts said...

I like how my guest comic collaboration with CodPor totally did not appear on any kind of newspost or anything! It's just sort of there.

 
At 26 August, 2005 06:17, Blogger Ryan V said...

Are you being sarcastic, Mister Roberts? I'm sorry if I didn't make a big deal out of your submission; when I got back from Hawaii, I had trouble getting back into the "swing" of things right away.

 
At 26 August, 2005 06:48, Blogger Simon Roberts said...

Even I'm not sure any more.

It's just that as soon as it went up, I was going to mention it to some people to show off my writing prowess. So I was looking for an announcement and none was forthcoming. It feels a bit like winning one of those Grammys that doesn't make the live broadcast, like Best Polka or Hottest Ukulele Solo.

 
At 27 August, 2005 11:40, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course, What's submission hasn't been working since it was linked (unless recently fixed), so at least that's something going for you, Simon.

 
At 27 August, 2005 13:25, Blogger Ryan V said...

OKAY OKAY OKAY! I'm a BAD PERSON! I'll fix it all soon.

Gee whiz.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home