ROBO-BLOG

ROBO-BLOG is the culmination of thousands of hours of research in the fields of Artificial Intelligence and Push-Button Publishing! ROBO-BLOG is the first sentient blog, in the service of Ryan Veeder for purposes of disseminating news pertaining to Veeder's online comic strip "Patheticity." We all love ROBO-BLOG very much.

15 August 2005

Man, are you guys the luckiest webcomic readers ever? Maybe! Because starting tomorrow, Patheticity is updating every single day. Every single day! This is because the current storyline isn't ending any time soon, and I don't want to wait two and a half months for my brilliant ideas to come to fruition. Thus: faster updates! Even on weekends!

For how long, you ask? Well, at least until the 21st, because I uploaded comics up to that date today. But tomorrow, I'll be making even more comics, and the day after that, I'll be making even more, so probably we'll be going well into next month. I already have scripts for about thirty comics; that is a full month of every-day comics if I keep this streak alive.

So! My recent not-updating is totally atoned for! Great.

2 Comments:

At 19 August, 2005 14:28, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ryan, I remembered you, so I did a search for your name on google.

I kick ass because I found patheticity.

But no e-mail address for you.

So I figured out this little trick for contacting you.

Brian Perkins, 6th/7th grade, remember?

Anyway, it's about time you e-mail me, so hook me up with something at either bonephone@gmail.com or seatingcapacityremix@hotmail.com

we have catching up to do.

 
At 20 August, 2005 13:19, Blogger Ryan V said...

I totally remember Brian Perkins! Wow, that is pretty weird, to hear from you after so long.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home