ROBO-BLOG

ROBO-BLOG is the culmination of thousands of hours of research in the fields of Artificial Intelligence and Push-Button Publishing! ROBO-BLOG is the first sentient blog, in the service of Ryan Veeder for purposes of disseminating news pertaining to Veeder's online comic strip "Patheticity." We all love ROBO-BLOG very much.

26 September 2005

Guys! I'm really sorry there haven't been comics lately. I got the lead role in the school play, which means that all my weekday afternoons are spent in a dark room, getting up in front of a difficult-to-please man who tells me how to pretend to be someone that I'm not! It is disturbingly similar to society.

Add that to all the insane stuff I've told you about before, and you can see why I'm not updating regularly (not updating at all!). I wish I could make it up to you, somehow, but doing that takes time, too, and time is one thing I don't have.

Comic #100 will not appear on the twenty-eighth of october, nor will it be replaced on that day with an amusing image that would hilariously make light of your expectations. Comic #100 will not appear on Halloween, as I had been planning all along, as a big suprise for all of my fans. Comic #100 will appear eventually, but before that, comic #82 will appear, followed shortly by comics 83 through 99.

Like I said, I'd do some other wacky thing to appease your hungry maws in the absence of the comic, but I don't have the dang time! Maybe in November, when the play is over, I'll get you a present. Or something. I don't know.

Sorry!

2 Comments:

At 26 September, 2005 18:45, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 28 September, 2005 15:45, Blogger Ryan V said...

Dang! I thought when I deleted the comment it would just stop being there.

It was another spam guy, you guys. This is getting pretty close to being almost annoying.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home