ROBO-BLOG

ROBO-BLOG is the culmination of thousands of hours of research in the fields of Artificial Intelligence and Push-Button Publishing! ROBO-BLOG is the first sentient blog, in the service of Ryan Veeder for purposes of disseminating news pertaining to Veeder's online comic strip "Patheticity." We all love ROBO-BLOG very much.

29 October 2005

Okay, once again the comic postponed to Saturday is postponed to Sunday because, after I worked very hard to get it done, I forgot to upload it.

Cool thing: Patheticity is officially a comic made by a guy named Ryan! It was always a comic by a guy named Ryan, but now it's official.

4 Comments:

At 30 October, 2005 10:30, Blogger Ryan said...

I am inter3sted in buying and selling tenessee road construction! I am also interested in Ryans! Ryans rock!

 
At 30 October, 2005 14:45, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to admit, buying and selling tenesse road construction sounds good, though it looks like the money is really in cape cod living readers. I wish I had a few of those to buy and then sell.

 
At 30 October, 2005 14:54, Blogger Ryan V said...

Who the heck are you guys?

 
At 02 November, 2005 12:33, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, sorry wiz. I got confused and thought I was doing a follow up for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home