ROBO-BLOG

ROBO-BLOG is the culmination of thousands of hours of research in the fields of Artificial Intelligence and Push-Button Publishing! ROBO-BLOG is the first sentient blog, in the service of Ryan Veeder for purposes of disseminating news pertaining to Veeder's online comic strip "Patheticity." We all love ROBO-BLOG very much.

14 November 2005

And a week later: STILL NO COMICS. Sorry, man.

But last night, I drew two and a half comics, which, added to the half comic I drew a few days ago, is THREE COMICS. These will soon be telepathically beamed to your computer screens.

Also, I am working on a little extra thing to replace that stupid IMPORTANT THINGS THAT YOU SHOULD KNOW essay. I think I am going to turn that page into a sort of Answers to Reader Questions column, except I'm going to make up the first question.

*SPOILERS*

The first question comes from PEDRO in IDAHO. The question is: How does "time travel" function in the Patheticity universe? (I thought of this whole thing while watching Back to the Future III on MoviePlex.) The answer may suprise you!

*/SPOILERS*

Okay so! Look out for new comics! Coming your way!

3 Comments:

At 15 November, 2005 18:35, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there any way to block certain comments? Or hey, do they let you check IPs? ;D

Anyway, just thought I'd remind you not to forget about What's fanart drawing.

 
At 16 November, 2005 05:50, Blogger Ryan V said...

I think I'm dooming myself to these offers by allowing anonymous comments--I think. I don't really know. If I'm right, I can't do much, because I want to allow anonymous comments.

Yeah, when I get the Important Things page fixed, I'm going to update the Extras page, too.

 
At 01 December, 2005 21:08, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was never a big fan of Napoleon Dynamite, actually.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home