ROBO-BLOG

ROBO-BLOG is the culmination of thousands of hours of research in the fields of Artificial Intelligence and Push-Button Publishing! ROBO-BLOG is the first sentient blog, in the service of Ryan Veeder for purposes of disseminating news pertaining to Veeder's online comic strip "Patheticity." We all love ROBO-BLOG very much.

12 January 2006

I am not kidding you even in the slightest degree when I say that I am about to release PATHETICITY ACTION FIGURES. I am totally serious. I am as serious as a Supreme Court nominee. I am releasing Patheticity action figures, and they will cost you only a PENNY, and you will be able to instantly recieve them over your internet connection.

Just click HERE
http://saxamaphone.fobby.net/?t=getfile&id=8887
(pdf, 664 kb)

Or HERE
http://saxamaphone.fobby.net/?t=getfile&id=8886
(jpg, 1.2 mb)

And print the picture out.

Then fold the paper in half.

Then cut out each of the characters, leaving some room around their feet.

Then glue the insides (If you don't know what side is the inside, I don't know what to tell you) together, except for the little room around the feet.

Then glue the little area below the feet to a PENNY, to provide stability.

Then send me pictures.

ACTIONS SHOTS SOON!

3 Comments:

At 16 January, 2006 08:44, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude! This is awesome! But the problem with this is that there is no access to people that haven't signed up for Saxamaphone. Therefore, I suggest you seek an alternative hosting force.

ITALIC BOMB

 
At 17 January, 2006 09:28, Blogger Ryan V said...

You can't be serious! Dang! Okay I'll fix it...somehow!

 
At 17 January, 2006 21:15, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd post my picture, but it's on the same forum. Plus, you've already seen it.

:o

 

Post a Comment

<< Home